Boulder, CO, January 20, 2015 -- The Boulder Peptide Society will host its 9th Annual meeting in late September 2015 in Boulder, Colorado. In preparation, the society has issued a call for abstracts for the three core scientific sessions of the meeting:
Scientific Session 1: Peptides in the Clinic
Oral presentations on peptide therapeutics in clinical development with an emphasis on human clinical data in Phase II or beyond.
Scientific Session 2: Drug Delivery
Novel approaches to peptide drug delivery including devices, molecular engineering, conjugation, and formulation technologies
Scientific Session 3: Chemistry and Analytics
Novel peptide synthesis, conjugation, and side-chain modification chemistries along with advanced analytical techniques applicable to peptide therapeutics will be presented.
Apply now on our website.
ABOUT THE BOULDER PEPTIDE SYMPOSIUM
The 2015 Boulder Peptide Symposium once again brings together thought leaders in biotech, pharma, and academic institutions to present current paradigms in peptide therapeutics and to uncover solutions to challenges in peptide drug discovery and development.
- LEARN from experts on challenges and solutions in pharmaceutical development.
- SIX Case studies from peptide clinical development, workshops on regulatory issue
- Success stories from HALF DAY Workshop on Academic-Industry Partnerships
- Business strategy from 20 startups in Peptide Showcase
- PARTNER your company, technology or service
- Thought Leaders from Pharma
- Scientists from Emerging Biotechs
- Investors from VC’s and Angel Funds
- Service providers from all CRO, CMO segments
- Consultants with extensive experience
- Academic researchers with cutting edge technology and tools
- NETWORK in a relaxed and informal setting
- The symposium agenda includes an extensive social program with networking sessions designed to keep the audience engaged with each other.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are included with the registration fee
- A pre-event networking tool will be available to allow attendees to request meetings
The Boulder Peptide Symposium is a nonprofit organization. More information about the mission and the annual meeting can be found on the website at www.boulderpeptide.org.