Boulder, CO, February 25, 2015
The Boulder Peptide Society will host its 9th Annual meeting in Boulder, CO on September 28 to October 1, 2015.
In preparation, the Society Board of Directors has assembled an esteemed Scientific Advisory Board with significant industry and academic experience in discovery and development of peptide therapeutics. The SAB is responsible for identifying, soliciting, and reviewing speakers for the scientific sessions, business showcase, Meienhofer and Young Investigator Awards, posters, and for editing the newsletter. We thank the 2015 SAB members below for volunteering their time to make the meeting a success.
- Hubert Chen, MD, Peptides in the Clinic
- Waleed Danho, PhD, Chemistry and Analytical
- David Litzinger, PhD, Formulation and Delivery
- James Matriano, PhD, Business Showcase
- Nader Fatouhi, PhD, Meienhofer Award
- Phil Dawson, PhD, Young Investigator Award
- John Mayer, PhD, Newsletter Editor
- Richard DiMarchi, PhD, Industry-Academic Partnerships Panel
If you wish to be considered for a presentation, please apply at the link:
The 9th Annual meeting will take place at the beautiful St. Julien Hotel and Spa, which has been the venue for this meeting since it’s inception. Boulder Peptide Society is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. Moreinformation about the mission of the society and the details of the meeting can be found on the website at www.boulderpeptide.org.